[Jamboree_oct09-news] OpenSim Developers Workshop - preparations

Joy P. Ku joyku at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 2 11:30:51 PDT 2009

Dear OpenSim Developers Workshop participants:

We are busily getting ready for the workshop at the end of this month.  We
think you'll be excited to see and work with OpenSim 2.0!

I have just set up a project on Simtk.org for the workshop
(http://simtk.org/home/jamboree_oct09).  You will be downloading the code
for the workshop from this project, and using it to share presentations,
movies, etc.

Associated with this project are also:

1.       A mailing list that we will use to communicate with you about the
workshop - you can also communicate with other participants using this
list

2.       A number of discussion forums, including one on travel
arrangements - for those interested in sharing accommodations, etc.,
please post your requests on this forum

Also, please remember to send me your introductory slides by October 23rd.
For those who have already sent me your slides, thank you!

See you in a few weeks!

Best,

Joy  (on behalf of the OpenSim Team)

Joy P. Ku