[Openmm-betatesters] Testing needed for updated version of OpenMM 4.0

Joy P. Ku joyku at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 5 13:58:31 PST 2012

Thanks to those of you who helped with our initial testing of OpenMM 4.0.
We’ve made a few changes and would appreciate another quick round of
testing to make sure we didn’t introduce additional bugs in the process.
We especially need testing on Windows and Linux platforms.

Please let me know whether or not you run into any problems by end of day
tomorrow (Fri, 1/6).

Thanks in advance for your help!

Joy

Instructions:

1)      Download and install version 4.0 from
https://simtk.org/project/xml/downloads.xml?group_id=161.

è This is still a hidden release so you will need to be logged in to
Simtk.org AND be on the team to view this.  Let me know if you need to be
added to the team list.

è Click on the “hidden releases” link right above the “OpenMM-Accelerated
GROMACS” header

è More instructions given in the OpenMM Application Guide

2)      Run the installation verification script testInstallation.py,
located in the “examples” folder of your OpenMM installation

3)      Send the results of your testing to me by Fri (1/6).  Include
information about your OS and GPU so we can track what platforms have been
tested.

Joy P. Ku, PhD

Director, Simbios

 <http://simbios.stanford.edu> http://simbios.stanford.edu

Director of Communications & Training,

National Center for Simulation in Rehabilitation Research

 <http://opensim.stanford.edu> http://opensim.stanford.edu

(W)  650.736.8434, (F)  650.723.7461

Email:   <mailto:joyku at stanford.edu> joyku at stanford.edu