[Openmm-news] Announcing Visiting Scholar Program

Joy P. Ku joyku at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 17 02:13:46 PDT 2012

Dear OpenMM community,

We are excited to introduce our OpenMM visiting scholar program.

This year we will select up to three individuals to visit Simbios at
Stanford University for a 4-week period between July and October to
advance their OpenMM projects.  Each visiting scholar will receive a $7000
stipend to cover their expenses.  During their visits, awardees will
receive training and mentoring to help them achieve their goals. They will
have the opportunity to participate in formal meetings and in discussions
with OpenMM experts.  We are particularly interested in proposals that
take advantage of the new application layer in our 4.0 release and in new
features to be added to OpenMM.

To apply and learn more, visit
http://simbios.stanford.edu/OpenMMVisitingScholar.htm.

Best,

Joy

Joy P. Ku, PhD

Director, Simbios

 <http://simbios.stanford.edu> http://simbios.stanford.edu

Director of Communications & Training,

National Center for Simulation in Rehabilitation Research

 <http://opensim.stanford.edu> http://opensim.stanford.edu

(W)  650.736.8434, (F)  650.723.7461

Email:   <mailto:joyku at stanford.edu> joyku at stanford.edu