[Openmm-news] OpenMM Workshop & Working Session - March 26-29, 2013

Joy P. Ku joyku at stanford.edu
Mon Feb 11 15:20:00 PST 2013

We're excited to announce our next OpenMM workshop with a new, flexible
format to better serve participants' needs-whether you are learning to use
OpenMM to run simulations, looking to integrate OpenMM into existing code,
or just want one-on-one help on your specific OpenMM project.

Where:  Stanford University

When:   March 26-29, 2013

Registration:  Free but required and spaces are limited. To register or
for more information, visit http://simbios.stanford.edu/MDWorkshop.htm.

The first two days of the workshop are instructional and offer two tracks:

Track 1:  How to Use OpenMM to Run Molecular Dynamics Simulations (no
programming experience is needed)

Track 2:  Integrating OpenMM into My Own Code

The last two days of the workshop are devoted to having the OpenMM team
assist participants with their individual projects.

You can sign up <http://simbios.stanford.edu/MDWorkshop.htm>  for an
instructional track, just the open working days, or both.

---

Joy P. Ku, PhD

Director,   <http://simbios.stanford.edu/> Simbios

Director of Communications & Training,  <http://opensim.stanford.edu/>