[Opensim-announcement] Old messages from OpenSim Mailing List

opensim-announcement at simtk.org opensim-announcement at simtk.org
Mon Nov 19 13:43:23 PST 2012

OpenSim Users -

The Simtk IT team restarted their mail server on the back-up server for
Simtk.org and a few old messages were sent out as a result. I apologize for
any confusion.

Specifically, please disregard these two messages:
"New version of OpenSim now available"
(OpenSim 3.0 is still the latest version.)

"OpenSim Project, how to contribute"
(Though, as always, we encourage your
contributions<http://simtk-confluence.stanford.edu:8080/display/OpenSim/How+to+Contribute>
.)

The message I sent earlier this morning:
"OpenSim News and Upcoming Events"
contains timely, relevant news about upcoming events, so please take a
moment to read through it.

Note that if you receive messages in digest form, these may all appear in
the same digest.

Again, apologies for the confusion!

Best wishes,
Jen