[Opensim-announcement] [CORRECTION] OpenSim Meeting 11.17.2015

Announcements of the availability of OpenSim updates and resources opensim-announcement at simtk.org
Tue Nov 17 09:00:50 PST 2015

Hi Everyone,

Please disregard the previous message, which was sent in error. We do hope
that you'll join us for the OpenSim webinar starting in one hour (10 AM
Pacific Time):

*Webinar: Meet Me in the Middle - A Thoracolumbar Spine and Rib Cage Model
in OpenSim*

*Tuesday, November 17, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time*Dennis
Anderson (Harvard University) and Alexander Bruno (Harvard-MIT) will
discuss the development, validation, and application of their new fully
articulated thoracic spine and rib cage model. Attendees of the live
session will have the opportunity to ask questions at the end of the talk. Read
more and register
<http://opensim.stanford.edu/support/event_details.html?id=143>.

Best wishes,
Jen