[Opensim-announcement] Join the OpenSim team at World Congress of Biomechanics - Abstracts due Dec. 19th

Joy P. Ku joyku at stanford.edu
Wed Dec 13 22:47:22 PST 2017

The National Center for Simulation in Rehabilitation Research (NCSRR) and the OpenSim team will be hosting an exhibit booth at the World Congress of Biomechanics (WCB) meeting in Dublin, Ireland from July 8-12, 2018. We will be organizing activities to promote all OpenSim-related studies being showcased at WCB, so we encourage you to submit abstracts about your OpenSim projects. Submissions are due next Tuesday, December 19th. More details provided below.

We will send out more information about our promotion and dissemination activities at WCB 2018 in the new year, so stay tuned.

Best,
Joy

-------------------

Submission Deadline: December 19, 2017
Submission Details: http://wcb2018.com/call-for-abstracts/
Some Relevant Subtracks: There are many relevant subtracks, particularly under the "Locomotion and Human Movement," "Multiscale Biomechanics," "Musculoskeletal," and "Sport Biomechanics, Injury and Rehabilitation" tracks. Of note:

*        - ISB Session 1 is on "Computer Simulation of Human Movement" (under the "Locomotion and Human Movement" track)

*        - ISB Session 2 is on "Footwear Biomechanics" (under the "Sport Biomechanics, Injury and Rehabilitation" track)

*        - NCSRR PI Scott Delp is co-organizer with Manish Sreenivasa (Heidelberg University, Germany) for the session on "Predictive Human Movement Simulation" (under the "Locomotion and Human Movement" track)

---
Joy P. Ku, PhD
Project Manager, SimTK<http://simtk.org/>
Director of Communications & Training, NCSRR<http://opensim.stanford.edu/>