[Simvascular-news] new SimVascular publication

Alison Lesley Marsden amarsden at stanford.edu
Sat Dec 10 12:40:44 PST 2016

Dear SimVascular user community,

We are excited to share our recent publication summarizing new features in the SimVascular project. This paper summarizes the major new features and provides an overview of the software architecture and underlying methodology in all stages of the SimVascular modeling pipeline.   We invite you to cite this paper as your primary reference for SimVascualr in your own work going forward.

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10439-016-1762-8

We would also like to help publicize the research of our user community.    Please join us on social media via Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/835227759855853/

and follow us on twitter:

https://twitter.com/simvascular

If you alert us about new publications or projects using SimVascular we’d be happy to share this more broadly with our network of users.

We are also excited to share with you that SimVascular now has over 1,500 users worldwide, and our community is growing.

As always we welcome your feedback, feature requests, and requests for assistance on our user forums at simtk.org<http://simtk.org>.

https://simtk.org/projects/simvascular

Best regards,

Alison Marsden
Shawn Shadden
Nathan Wilson

Alison Marsden
Associate Professor
Departments of Pediatrics and Bioengineering, and by courtesy of Mechanical Engineering
Institute for Computational and Mathematical Engineering
Vera Moulton Wall Center Faculty Scholar
Stanford University
amarsden at stanford.edu<mailto:amarsden at stanford.edu>
http://web.stanford.edu/~amarsden

[cid:6119B5FC-0FB0-490F-B448-E6CEBE7315EA at virginia.edu]