[Simvascular-news] simvascular on linux

Zihan Chen zihan.chen at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Feb 11 16:42:53 PST 2016

Dear all,

I am quite new to linux, and I encountered a problem with simvascular.

After I installed simvascular on Ubuntu 15.0 and ran a example, I just god a error message:

"/usr/local/package/simvascular/1439887281/flowsolver-bin.exe: error while loading shared libraries: libmpich.so.10: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

I have tried $sudo apt-get install mpich2, but it didn't work.

Do you know how to solve it? Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Zihan