- Create visualization of experimental tests in modeling (image) coordinate system.
- Prepare experimental data for model inputs.
- Download joint mechanics .zip file from Downloads page.
- Download the desired registration markers and bone STLs (place in folder named mri-oks00x, where x is the specimen ID).
- 3 registration marker stls for tibia
- 3 registration marker stls for femur
- stl for tibia bone
- stl for femur bone
Create registration xml (Example Registration XML)
Run script from command line Script
Change directory to desired OpenKnee specimen (e.g. oks001)
Run convert_to_image_CS.py <oks00x_registration_0x> <1>
Example using oks001 - 004_passive flexion
White stls - segmentation from MRI. Colored bone stls - progression throughout test (red = initial, green = 1/4 way through test, blue = 1/2 way through test). Colored registration marker stls - spheres from calculated center of digitized points.