|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
|= A Simtk Project Wiki =||= March OpenSim Workshop Wiki =|
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
|Welcome to your blank Simtk project wiki. Feel free to replace this wiki page with an introduction to your project and links to future wiki pages. (HelpOnPageCreation lists all the ways you can create a new page.)||This Wiki is setup to help OpeSim users who attend the workshop share their experiences, accomplishments, results and best practices.|
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
|Members of your project have full permissions to read, write, revert and delete pages. If you visit any non-existing page URL, you'll be shown a variety of templates for pages. You can choose among the following, from most permissive to most restrictive:
1. PublicWriteTemplate -- Anyone can edit this page. Deletes and reverts are limited to project members.
2. PublicReadTemplate -- Anyone can read the wiki page. Only your project's members can edit the page.
3. SimtkReadTemplate -- Any Simtk.org registered user can read the wiki page. Only your project's members can edit the page.
The default is to create an empty page which is only accessible to project members. If you want to force all wiki pages to be public or have some special permissions, contact a Simtk.org webmaster(email@example.com).
In addition to quickly adding new pages using templates, you can manually modify permissions for a page by adding or editing an Access Control List (ACL) statement at the top of the wiki page.
([http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/HelpOnAccessControlLists The details are here])
Each Simtk.org registered member can have permissions set by using their Simtk user name. For example, John Doe, whose user name is johndoe can have permissions set as follows:
#acl +johndoe:read Default
The above will let John Doe read the wiki page while still keeping the other project member permissions available ("Default").
Interesting starting points:
* RecentChanges: see where people are currently working
* WikiSandBox: feel free to change this page and experiment with editing
* FindPage: search or browse the database in various ways
* SyntaxReference: quick access to wiki syntax
* SiteNavigation: get an overview over this site and what it contains
This wiki farm is part of [https://simtk.org Simtk.org]
| * ["Presentations"]
March OpenSim Workshop Wiki
This Wiki is setup to help OpeSim users who attend the workshop share their experiences, accomplishments, results and best practices.
How to use this site
A Wiki is a collaborative site, anyone can contribute and share:
Edit any page by pressing GetText(Edit) at the top or the bottom of the page
Create a link to another page with joined capitalized words (like WikiSandBox) or with ["quoted words in brackets"]
- Search for page titles or text within pages using the search box at the top of any page
This wiki is powered by MoinMoin.