Opensim version 4.0

In this project, we developed a MATLAB-based framework for OpenSim to calculate muscle activations and forces that also satisfy mechanical stability requirements.
David André Gomez Romero

Opensim version 4.0

Post by David André Gomez Romero » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:49 am

Hello !

Is there a model for Opensim 4.0 ? Because I got some trouble when I use the MatLab code. This is because I use OpenSim 4.0 and the API in this version.

So do I need the version 3.0 to run this model or there is another possibility ?

Thanks.

Mohammadhossein Akhavanfar

Re: Opensim version 4.0

Post by Mohammadhossein Akhavanfar » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:41 am

Hello,
This code was written for OpenSim 3.3. I believe it should also work for OpenSim 4, unless many commands have been changed. Would you please explain more about the model and the error you get that I might help you with.

Li Lyo

Error using PKBodyCom

Post by Li Lyo » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:55 pm

Dear sir,
When I ran Spine code, some errors turned up as follows. (Version MATLAB 2018b ,OpenSim 3.3)
First, it showed "No model was specified (<model_file> element is empty) in the Tool's Set up file" , So I added the "Granata_Trunk.osim" in the madel_file tag (PointKinematicSetup file).
Fig1.PNG
Fig1.PNG (14.22 KiB) Viewed 350 times
Ran again, error reappeared "Error reading end tag".
Fig2.PNG
Fig2.PNG (16.22 KiB) Viewed 350 times
Do I need recode this PointKinematicSetup file or something else? Could you help me? Thank you very much!

Mohammadhossein Akhavanfar

Re: Opensim version 4.0

Post by Mohammadhossein Akhavanfar » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:34 am

Hi,

I just downloaded again and run it and it works. I guess the folder that you put the setup files is not correct or you have not changed the folder names in the main.m code. I just downloaded my codes in my laptop desktop and changed the directories as follows:
main.PNG
main.PNG (64.13 KiB) Viewed 323 times
As it says % PointKinematicSetup.xml file should be put in the AnalyzeFilePath directory

You don't need to change the Setup file unless you want to filter (e.g. 6hz) your IK data. You can modify the xml file or you can add a line through API to the matlab code.