Automatic Machine learning confusion

Provides a system for patient-specific cardiovascular modeling and simulation.
Chyna Mays

Automatic Machine learning confusion

Post by Chyna Mays » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:52 pm

Hi!
This is my first time using SimVasuclar, and I am having difficulties utilizing the automatic machine learning function. I am currently working on an aorta from the aortorofemoral normal-1, and for some of my points on the contour list, I am unable to use machine learning function for these. I wanted to know if there is an error on some sort on my part which is inhibiting the automatic machine learning from working, or is it simply unable to do so? In addition, I am unable to use the multi-path segmentation as well because no paths are listed. Can you help assist me with these issues?
Attachments
Tutorial help 1.PNG
No paths are available for the multi-path segmentation for machine learning. How can I include the path I am working on which is the aorta?
Tutorial help 1.PNG (208.78 KiB) Viewed 307 times
Tutorial help 2.PNG
Only some of the contours are able to undergo automatic machine learning. Why is this?
Tutorial help 2.PNG (48.87 KiB) Viewed 307 times

Gabriel Maher

Re: Automatic Machine learning confusion

Post by Gabriel Maher » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:13 pm

Hi Chyna,

Thanks for posting your issue.

Have you tried closing and reopening the 2D segmentation plugin? If the plugin is open when you load a project it will not read the paths, so you need to refresh it by closing/opening.