svzerodsolver Input File Error

Provides a system for patient-specific cardiovascular modeling and simulation.
Ricardo Roopnarinesingh

svzerodsolver Input File Error

Post by Ricardo Roopnarinesingh » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:07 pm

Hi,

I am running into an error when trying to run the svzerodsolver using Ubuntu 22.04. I initially made the solve .json file in the gui and then ran the solver through the terminal where I was coming across the first internal junction error seen in the picture. I then changed the "internal_junction" appearances in the solver.json to "BloodVesselJunction" as seen in the 0d documentation. Any idea why the second error is occurring as seen in the picture?

Thanks,

Ricardo
Attachments
svzerodsolver_error.PNG
svzerodsolver_error.PNG (18.89 KiB) Viewed 360 times

Martin Pfaller

Re: svzerodsolver Input File Error

Post by Martin Pfaller » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:45 pm

Hi Ricardo,

The first error looks like a bug in SimVascular. I'll have a look at it. To fix it, you can replace all occurrences of internal_junction with NORMAL_JUNCTION in your input file. The BloodVesselJunction element has additional parameters for 0D elements inside the junction and is not useful here.

The second error seems like a json parsing error. Can you upload the input file so I can have a look?

Thanks!

Martin

Martin Pfaller

Re: svzerodsolver Input File Error

Post by Martin Pfaller » Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:17 pm

This is now fixed in SimVascular. You should be able to extract your 0D models and run them in svZeroDSolver without issues. Thank you for reporting this, Ricardo!