Missing Session

New project for OpenCap, which is a new software package to estimate 3D human movement dynamics from smartphone videos. OpenCap strongly relies on OpenSim.
Jeevinthiran Karunagaran

Re: Missing Session

Post by Jeevinthiran Karunagaran » Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:56 am

antoinefalisse wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:45 pm
We will change the logic, here is your session ID: 86c81225-c9d7-4c08-9ce7-b8495adde6ad
Hello antoine,

This is indeed the correct trial. I tried reprocessing the files and am facing the following error for each dynamic trial

Code: Select all

Dynamic trial failed.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "c:\Users\jeevi\Documents\GitHub\opencap-core-main\main.py", line 346, in main
    outputMediaFolder=outputMediaFolder)
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'outputMediaFolder' referenced before assignment

I suspect this is because the static trial failed also.

Code: Select all

Processing neutral
The pose pickles for OpenPose 1x736 already exist in the database. We will download them to avoid re-running pose estimation
Load extrinsics for Cam0 - already existing
Load extrinsics for Cam1 - already existing
Running OpenPose for Cam0
Running OpenPose for Cam1
Synchronizing Keypoints
Using general sync function.
You tried to filter 30 Hz signal with cutoff freq of 500. Will filter at 15 instead.
You tried to filter 30 Hz signal with cutoff freq of 500. Will filter at 15 instead.
Static trial failed
Downloading calibration for Cam0
Downloading calibration for Cam
I tried changing around the OpenSim Model, and augmenter model as well as running it at 1x736 and 1x736_2scales qualities to no avail. Is the trial unsalvageable or is there a way I could fix this problem?

Regards
Jeevin

Antoine Falisse

Post by Antoine Falisse » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:56 am

We reprocessed your session, take a look.

Jeevinthiran Karunagaran

Post by Jeevinthiran Karunagaran » Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:32 pm

Thank you very much. The trials now show up in OpenCap. However, I'm still curious on why it didn't work when I reprocessed on my end. Could I have done something wrong? I've reprocessed other trials using the same script before without fail.

Antoine Falisse

Post by Antoine Falisse » Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:28 am

Hard for us to know without more info. You could try again while adding breakpoints to find out where the problem is.
Best,

Antoine