Model Personalization OpenSim GUI Plugin

Neuromusculoskeletal Modeling Pipeline is a series of modules to 1. create a highly personalized OpenSim model of an individual patient and 2. simulate potential surgical changes and their resulting outcomes.

At this time the NMSM Pipeline is still in
Mohammadreza Rezaie

Model Personalization OpenSim GUI Plugin

Post by Mohammadreza Rezaie » Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:01 am

Hello,

I'm interested in NMSM pipeline, specially the Model Personalization module, and wondering if the OpenSim GUI plugin is publicly available.
Screenshot 2023-12-06 130031.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-06 130031.jpg (63.67 KiB) Viewed 894 times
Image from ASB 2023 workshop presentation

Thank you.

Kayla Pariser

Re: Model Personalization OpenSim GUI Plugin

Post by Kayla Pariser » Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:51 am

Hi,
Thank you for your question! The NMSM Pipeline (Model Personalization and Treatment Optimization) are not currently available as tools in the OpenSim GUI. That work is in progress. When it is available as an OpenSim GUI tool we will send out a message via the mailing list on this SimTK project page, so please sign up for that if you have not done so. In the meantime, we will have the next version of the NMSM Pipeline available to use with MATLAB within the next couple of weeks and will send an announcement for that as well. Additionally, if you are interested in learning more about how to use the MATLAB version of the NMSM Pipeline please consider applying to participate in the NMSM Pipeline User Workshop where you have the opportunity to work directly with members of our team to learn how to use the NMSM Pipeline and get started with applying it to your research problem.

Apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... sp=sf_link

Kayla Pariser

Post by Kayla Pariser » Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:33 pm

Also, as you work through the Matlab interface with Model Personalization please continue to ask any questions you have here on the forum! Once our next version is publicly available we will be regularly checking the forum and will respond as soon as we are able. Thank you for your interest in the NMSM Pipeline and for engaging with us on the forum!

Mohammadreza Rezaie

Post by Mohammadreza Rezaie » Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:53 pm

Hi,
Thank you for your response and for inviting me to the NMSM pipeline workshop. It sounds like a great opportunity to learn more about your innovative tools and methods. However, I'm not sure if I will be able to participate. But I'm going to explore the NMSM documentation and try out some of the features. Looking forward to your OpenSim GUI tools!!!