Subject Processing for extended periods

Upload mocap files and get an optimally scaled OpenSim model and IK back in minutes. Share your data with the community. Browse and download biomechanics data. Hosted by Stanford University.

Available at https://addbiomechanics.org
Duncan Lee

Subject Processing for extended periods

Post by Duncan Lee » Thu May 02, 2024 7:56 am

Hello,

I have a job that was processing for several days, so I hit Force Reprocess but still got stuck in the processing stage. I tried creating a new subject and reuploading all the files but still run into this problem. I have run several other jobs that are very similar, with the same base model and file formats. Is there any way I can see the job progress or solve this issue?

Thank you,
Duncan Lee

Nicholas Bianco

Re: Subject Processing for extended periods

Post by Nicholas Bianco » Sat May 04, 2024 6:24 am

Hi Duncan,

Apologies that you are encountering issues.
I have run several other jobs that are very similar, with the same base model and file formats.
Do these jobs process successfully?

It might be possible that this specific job is failing somewhere after uploading to the server but before processing begins, but I'm not certain. Have you tried loading your data into the OpenSim GUI and run an analysis (e.g., inverse kinematics)? Just as a sanity check that there are no sneaky formatting issues for that trial.

-Nick

Nicholas Bianco

Post by Nicholas Bianco » Sat May 04, 2024 6:25 am

FWIW the processing server is currently live with little to no jobs in the queue.

Duncan Lee

Post by Duncan Lee » Mon May 06, 2024 7:35 am

Hi Nicholas,

Yes, all the other jobs completed without issue, and I currently have 2 that I'm trying to process that have been stuck in the Processing phase for several days. The progress status says processing on my end, so they passed the queue but seem to be stuck. Is there any way to check jobs that are running? Or is it worth force reprocessing?

Thanks,
Duncan