Importing Vicon/BTS data (c3d, tdf or ASCII files)

Provide a simple and time efficient way to extract raw gait data from a C3D file
Archit Navandar

Importing Vicon/BTS data (c3d, tdf or ASCII files)

Post by Archit Navandar » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:33 am

Hi,

I was hoping that someone could help me here. I've just downloaded the OpenSim software and I'm not familiar with Matlab or coding in Matlab, or the software of Motion Analysis Corp. I generally work with the Vicon system (I have the version prior to the Nexus) and the BTS Smart system, and do my analysis using the software (BodyBuilder or Smart Analyzer).

I was looking at how to import my files for working with them in OpenSim. These are in *.c3d and *.tdf formats, and I can export the co-ordinates into *.txt files. I tried using the Lee-Son Toolbox, but that again restricts me to using *.csv files. I tried to go through the manual, but I've probably not found the correct page which explains everything.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers!

yunfeng deng

Re: Importing Vicon/BTS data (c3d, tdf or ASCII files)

Post by yunfeng deng » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:56 am

Hello, I have the same problem as you.C3d data obtained from Vicon cannot be imported into OPENSIM for use.Have you solved your problem?Can you show me how to operate it?My email address is xiaoyunxian0@163.com