Marker names for the fourth competition

Provide a comprehensive data set with associated models that will enable researchers to validate musculoskeletal model estimates of muscle and joint contact forces in the knee.
Abdeali Dhuliyawalla

Marker names for the fourth competition

Post by Abdeali Dhuliyawalla » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:04 pm

Hello,

I am sorry to bring up such an old topic but I have just started working on the fourth competition.

I am currently in the process of scaling a generic model to the patient JW. I am using the file "jw_staticfor3_new.trc" for the scaling process.

I have used the marker locations in the provided OpenSim model (JW Right Leg Model.osim) as reference and I have copied marker locations onto a generic full body model.

I was not having much luck with the scaling process and then I discovered that a couple of key markers are mislabel or are in incorrect locations in the "jw_staticfor3_new.trc" file. For example, the R.Asis marker is located close to the R.Shoulder marker. The marker locations are also not symmetric with respect to the patient's center line.

I have attached an image onto a google doc sheet to illustrate what I see when I "Preview Experimental Data". The R.Asis marker as circled in red.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15p3 ... sp=sharing

I would really appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction.

Regards,
Abdeali