Anthropometric data

Provide a comprehensive data set with associated models that will enable researchers to validate musculoskeletal model estimates of muscle and joint contact forces in the knee.
Morten Lund

Anthropometric data

Post by Morten Lund » Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:11 am

Hi BJ

Slide 38 in the "Competition workshop presentation" states that subject specific Anthropometric data is available from (Reinbolt et al. 2008).

I found two possible articles.

Importance of preswing rectus femoris activity in stiff-knee gait
A computational framework to predict post-treatment outcome for gait-related disorders

But none of them seem to contain any anthropometric data, that I can use for the competition. Is it the right articles I am looking at?

Thanks
/Morten

B.J. Fregly

RE: Anthropometric data

Post by B.J. Fregly » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:01 pm

Hi Morten,

We have not provided any anthropometric data for this subject in any publications, but do we have it calculated for the patient-specific full-body dynamic gait model described in Reinbolt et al. (2008) "A computational framework . . ."

If you tell me which specific parameter values you would like, I can see if we can dig them out of our model for you.

Kind regards,

B.J.

Morten Lund

RE: Anthropometric data

Post by Morten Lund » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:21 am

Hi BJ

You don't need to find anything in particular right now. I was just wondering which anthropometric data the presentation was referring to.

If I need anything I will let you know.

Thanks.
Morten