Synchronized c3d-data 6th competition

Provide a comprehensive data set with associated models that will enable researchers to validate musculoskeletal model estimates of muscle and joint contact forces in the knee.
Leonhard Stein

Synchronized c3d-data 6th competition

Post by Leonhard Stein » Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:27 am

Hello,

I am currently working with the overground gait trials from the sixth competition and have a question regarding the data synchronisation. In the folder 'Synchronized Motion Data' the marker data and ground reaction forces are split into separate files. For my application it would be more convenient to use a c3d file with combined marker and force plate data. After checking the c3d files from the folder 'Raw Motion Data' I realized that both the c3d data and the synchronized csv data start at t=0.75 seconds, have the same length for the marker trajectories and the ground reaction forces and have the same sampling rate for marker trajectories the ground reaction forces.

So now my question is: Are the c3d files and the implant data synchronized, meaning that a given time frame in the c3d file corresponds to the same time in the data from the eTibia?

Best regards
Leon