vtk log + model error

Provide easy-to-use, extensible software for modeling, simulating, controlling, and analyzing the neuromusculoskeletal system.
Kathleen Reilly

vtk log + model error

Post by Kathleen Reilly » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:17 pm

I am trying to open a generic model (Gait2392) that I have used many times before. I have not modified it. But suddenly today when I try to use this same file, I get the following:

ERROR: In C:\eran\dev\VTK\Filtering\vtkDemandDrivenPipeline.cxx, line 710
vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline (0EBC32C0): Input port 0 of algorithm vtkAppendPolyData(0EB873A8) has 0 connections but is not optional.

vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline (0EBC32C0): Input port 0 of algorithm vtkAppendPolyData(0EB873A8) has 0 connections but is not optional.

Notice its the same error over and over again, but I only attempted to open the model once. Any thoughts?

Ayman Habib

RE: vtk log + model error

Post by Ayman Habib » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:31 pm

Kathleen,

These are benign errors that have nothing to with model opening or the specific model. I see them a lot of times and they are harmless. Please report a bug and attach the model to it or look for other error messages.

Thanks,
-Ayman

Kathleen Reilly

RE: vtk log + model error

Post by Kathleen Reilly » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:42 pm

I wouldn't be concerned except this started happening when I tried to reproduce some data I produced yesterday. I made a copy of a folder and literally re-ran all the same files and got a different output, which should never happen. I diffed all the input files and they are exactly the same in yesterday and today's copy of the folder, so I am sure nothing there got changed.

This vtklog file hasn't shown up before, but started showing up today no matter which model file I opened (gait2392, gait2354, or others).