Residual Reduction Error

Provide easy-to-use, extensible software for modeling, simulating, controlling, and analyzing the neuromusculoskeletal system.
Dafne Pinto

Residual Reduction Error

Post by Dafne Pinto » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:15 am

Hello, my name is Dafne and I am PhD student of Biomedical Engineering in Federal University of Rio de Janeiro.
I am having problems to run residual reduction with the LaiArnold2017 model, that is the most recent model of full body. When I apply the files developed for the model Gait2392_Simbody, I can run the algorithm. But the problem is that this file don't consider arms in model. So, I tried to run a residual reduction algorithm with a file adapted for the FullBodyModelHamner2010 that is used for run. But I can't run the algorithm with this last file. When I try do that a error message appears after a while. I would like to know if someone have the file of residual reduction for the LaiArnold2017 model and can send me. Or if someone could help me with any other solution to my problem.

Thank you.

Best Regards.

Adrian Lai

Re: Residual Reduction Error

Post by Adrian Lai » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:14 pm

Hi Dafne,

I've attached the three files you'll need to run RRA with the LaiArnold2017 model. Note that the task file is generic so you'll need to tinker with the weights and coefficients in order to balance the reduction of residuals and maintaining kinematic consistent.

Hope that helps!

Adrian
Attachments
LaiArnold2017_RRA_Tasks_generic.xml
(10.94 KiB) Downloaded 18 times
LaiArnold2017_RRA_Forces.xml
(6.27 KiB) Downloaded 20 times
LaiArnold2017_RRA_ControlConstraints.xml
(2.58 KiB) Downloaded 23 times

Dafne Pinto

Re: Residual Reduction Error

Post by Dafne Pinto » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:05 pm