Edit External Load File in OpenSim 4.0

Provide easy-to-use, extensible software for modeling, simulating, controlling, and analyzing the neuromusculoskeletal system.
Firooz Salami

Edit External Load File in OpenSim 4.0

Post by Firooz Salami » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:13 am

Hi,

Many thanks for OpenSim 4.0.

I've started to use OpenSim 4.0 recently.
I have an external load file ( GRF Setup) but there is an error on that (Kinematics path not exist anymore )
in OpenSim 3.3 after loading external setup file (GERF Setup) I could open edit dialog window, edit the path and then save the setup again,
In OpenSim 4.0 the edit dialog window would not show up ( no matter how many times click on it) if the there would be an error.
I wanted to know that it is a bug or it will not be possible go through the edit external load file window from now on ?

Best regards
Firooz

Tags:

jimmy d

Re: Edit External Load File in OpenSim 4.0

Post by jimmy d » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:15 pm

Hi, Firooz-

Are you getting an error message in the Messages Window or a small red circle in the bottom right corner of the GUI? If so what are the messages saying?

It may be helpful to post a zip of the files you are trying to use so that we can see if we can replicate the issue.

Thanks,
-James

Firooz Salami

Post by Firooz Salami » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:59 am

Hi,

Thanks for your response and sorry for delay.
I should say the red small error sign will show up after loading GRF setup in Inverse dynamic and clicking on edit button in OpenSim 4.0.
Attached you will find three screenshots of problem.
First picture is about running GRF setup in OpenSim 3.3, seecond is the same but in OpenSim 4.0 and the third is the error message windows pops out after clicking on red small error sign.

Regards
Firooz
Attachments
ExternalForceSetup.rar
(550.6 KiB) Downloaded 24 times

Firooz Salami

Post by Firooz Salami » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:59 am

Hi,

May I have an feedback about my problem please.

Best regards
Firooz