Model problem with Opensim 2.0

Provide easy-to-use, extensible software for modeling, simulating, controlling, and analyzing the neuromusculoskeletal system.
Anders Sandholm

Model problem with Opensim 2.0

Post by Anders Sandholm » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:53 am

Hi

A question about the latest OpenSim 2.0 release candidate. When i open a model that is created in 1.9.1 i get a lot of "errors", see below.
When i look in my model I have
<OpenSimDocument Version="10600">
and if I take this one and do Save as I get;
<OpenSimDocument Version="10904">

Question: Is it enough just to do Save as? Will my old model be exported the right way?

Error log (not the whole one)
Updating Model file to latest format...
Updating Muscle object to latest format...
Object.updateFromXMLNode: illegal tag VisibleObject while parsing object of type Thelen2003Muscle
Object.updateFromXMLNode: illegal tag muscle_model while parsing object of type Thelen2003Muscle
Updating Muscle object to latest format...
Object.updateFromXMLNode: illegal tag VisibleObject while parsing object of type Schutte1993Muscle
Object.updateFromXMLNode: illegal tag muscle_model while parsing object of type Schutte1993Muscle
Object.updateFromXMLNode: illegal tag min_x while parsing object of type NaturalCubicSpline
Object.updateFromXMLNode: illegal tag max_x while parsing object of type NaturalCubicSpline
Object.updateFromXMLNode: illegal tag min_y while parsing object of type NaturalCubicSpline
Object.updateFromXMLNode: illegal tag max_y while parsing object of type NaturalCubicSpline
Object.updateFromXMLNode: illegal tag min_z while parsing object of type NaturalCubicSpline
Object.updateFromXMLNode: illegal tag max_z while parsing object of type NaturalCubicSpline
Object.updateFromXMLNode: illegal tag min_x while parsing object of type NaturalCubicSpline
Object.updateFromXMLNode: illegal tag max_x while parsing object of type NaturalCubicSpline
Object.updateFromXMLNode: illegal tag min_y while parsing object of type NaturalCubicSpline

Kang Li

RE: Model problem with Opensim 2.0

Post by Kang Li » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:40 am

Where did you get the Opensim 2.0.
Thanks

Ayman Habib

RE: Model problem with Opensim 2.0

Post by Ayman Habib » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:06 pm

Anders,

Yes, all you need is to save the model in version 2.0.

Kang, we have been testing a release candidate (Beta) internally and with some project members and will make it available publicly soon.

Best,
-Ayman