Problem in importing the model of "Thoracoscapular muscle contributions to shoulder movement and work"

Provide easy-to-use, extensible software for modeling, simulating, controlling, and analyzing the neuromusculoskeletal system.
Ratna Sambhav

Problem in importing the model of "Thoracoscapular muscle contributions to shoulder movement and work"

Post by Ratna Sambhav » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:49 am

Hello,

I am trying to import an the model of 'Thoracoscapular muscle contributions to shoulder movement and work' in OpenSim GUI and in matlab. This model, I got from this link https://simtk.org/projects/thoracoscapular. But I am getting the same error in importing it at either place. Error is something related to 'PhysicalOffsetFrame'. What should I do to solve the problem.
Attachments
p1.JPG
p1.JPG (24.17 KiB) Viewed 197 times
p2.JPG
p2.JPG (34.29 KiB) Viewed 197 times

Tags:

Thomas Uchida

Re: Problem in importing the model of "Thoracoscapular muscle contributions to shoulder movement and work"

Post by Thomas Uchida » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:39 am

Did you load the plugin before attempting to open the model?

Ayman Habib

Re: Problem in importing the model of "Thoracoscapular muscle contributions to shoulder movement and work"

Post by Ayman Habib » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:02 pm

Hello,

In this case where the model relies on a plugin to load, you also need to make sure the file format, and the software (GUI+plugin) are supported, for example if the model file has format that predates the GUI, it may be the case that the plugin doesn't handle migration to the latest format, please consult with model/plugin authors for what functionality/versions are supported.

Best regards,
-Ayman