Matlab API compatible with Windows 10?

Provide easy-to-use, extensible software for modeling, simulating, controlling, and analyzing the neuromusculoskeletal system.
Michael Poppo

Re: Matlab API compatible with Windows 10?

Post by Michael Poppo » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:07 pm

I could see that being the issue because when I looked up the Windows error I am receiving on my new system, it said that it often occurs when Windows thinks there is an infinite loop situation occurring. If it is expecting an output immediately and it is taking some time to generate an output it could be the cause. Thanks for all the help to this point. I could send along some files if that would help.

z imn

Post by z imn » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:14 am

hello
i studied this post and i have the same problem...but i dont know how to solve it
odoes anyone could solve it?
thanks alot

Ruth Meißner

Post by Ruth Meißner » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:09 am

Hi,

I know that this thread is very old, I just encountered it.
But this seems very familiar to me and maybe I may be able to help somebody else who is looking for exactly the same issue in the future.

I had a lot of issues when Matlab crashed various times always at different parts of my code unexpectedly and not really reproducable. (viewtopicPhpbb.php?f=91&t=11293&p=31593&start=0&view=)

My issue was that I still had a

Code: Select all

anyset.adoptAndAppend(otheritem) 
in my matlab calls (even if I didn't think so).

using

Code: Select all

anyset.cloneAndAppend(otheritem)
you can overcome this issue.

Seems like the adoptAndAppend-Call itself works, but anytime later in the simulation / model manipulation it finds errors and can'r really manage it which brings matlab to crash. Since I use cloneAndAppend I do not have any further issues.

Hope this might help anyone,

best regards
Ruth