"Unable to open marker file C:\..."

Provide easy-to-use, extensible software for modeling, simulating, controlling, and analyzing the neuromusculoskeletal system.
Yannick Finck

"Unable to open marker file C:\..."

Post by Yannick Finck » Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:46 am

Hey,

for my exercise lecture at university, I was trying to scale the Gait2392_Simbody with our own measured data in the scaling tool. I loaded the subject01_Setup_Scale.xml file from the OpenSim folder, adjusted the weight, all good till now.
Then in the fields "Marker data for measurements" and "Marker data for static pose" I had to load a .trc file with our measured data. But there's always an error occuring "Unable to open marker file C:\...". The .trc file is correct, as all of the other students have the same file and it works for them. I tried it with OpenSim version 4.4 and 4.3., same problem in both cases. I tried it again, started everything again like a 100 times, still doesn't work. Even my professor doesn't know what the problem is.

Maybe one of you can help me here, thank you!

Tags:

tang shengzheng

Re: "Unable to open marker file C:\..."

Post by tang shengzheng » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:57 pm

The osim model's file path must be same as the data's file path,such as .trc and .xml data file.They should at the same folder.