bedo model and marker edit (sit to stand)

Provide easy-to-use, extensible software for modeling, simulating, controlling, and analyzing the neuromusculoskeletal system.
Park SangJun

bedo model and marker edit (sit to stand)

Post by Park SangJun » Mon Jul 08, 2024 1:35 am

Hi
i need some help
The marker set used in our lab consists of 38 markers, and the bedo model I want to use consists of 45 markers.
I have some questions here.
1. Our lab's marker set is fewer than the 45 marker sets of the bedo model, at 38. If we modify the marker set of the bedo model to our lab's 38 marker set, we can use the data tested with the 38 marker sets?
2. My study objective is sit to stand movement, and when i conducted the experiment, participants were instructed to place both their hands on belly button when doing sit to stand movement. Therefore, there is no need for both arms of the bedo model. I want to include the mass of both arms in the torso so as not to consider both arms like in the gait 2354 model. How can I do this?
thank you!
3. The Bedo model is a marker set that considers the head and arm segments, but our lab's 38 marker sets do not have markers on the head and arms. Can the trc data tested with our lab's marker set be applied to the bedo model?

Fig1. Bedo model (Front)
Fig2. Bedo model (Back)
Fig3. Gait2354 - Our lab's 38 marker set (Front)
Fig4. Gait2354 - Our lab's 38 marker set (Back)
Attachments
Bedo2.png
Bedo2.png (56.01 KiB) Viewed 61 times
Bedo1.png
Bedo1.png (67.13 KiB) Viewed 61 times
38_2.png
38_2.png (49.21 KiB) Viewed 61 times
38_1.png
38_1.png (47.81 KiB) Viewed 61 times