CMC Fail

Provide easy-to-use, extensible software for modeling, simulating, controlling, and analyzing the neuromusculoskeletal system.
Hamidreza Abbaspourazad

CMC Fail

Post by Hamidreza Abbaspourazad » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:16 pm

Hi everyone,

I have been facing an issue and cannot find the reason, If anyone is familiar and can help, it would be great.

I have some recorded arm joint angles and would like to run Compute Muscle Control (CMC) analysis. I am using MoBL Upper Extremity Model. Unfortunately, the analysis always crashes at a fixed time point (5.7946 s or some other data points if I change the interval). In the command line, it end at that time point and does not show any errors (and not save anything), when I run it on GUI the error is something like the optimization failed or ended by user. I tried "If CMC is failing, try increasing the maximum excitation for reserves and residuals by orders of magnitude until the simulation runs, then try working your way back down." as suggested on the documentation but still did not work. Can someone please help me with this?

I greatly appreciate your help in advance as running this is critical for me. Thanks a lot.

I am attaching my files, here:
xml_osim_mot_file.zip
(57.52 KiB) Downloaded 10 times

Tags:

Hamidreza Abbaspourazad

Re: CMC Fail

Post by Hamidreza Abbaspourazad » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:53 pm

I have been experimenting with this but have not figured out the issue. Can someone help me to understand why CMC analysis fails? I would appreciate any help. Thank you.