scale tool crash

Provide easy-to-use, extensible software for modeling, simulating, controlling, and analyzing the neuromusculoskeletal system.
Alexandre Pelegrinelli

scale tool crash

Post by Alexandre Pelegrinelli » Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:29 am

Hi colleagues,

I am trying to do a scale process in Opensim (GUI) and when I insert some scale factors in two specific bodies (only for sagittal_articulation_frame_r and med_cond_r) , the Opensim crash and the scaling process is "executing" forever.
With this problem I have error message:

java.lang.RuntimeException: AssemblySolver::assemble() Failed: SimTK Exception thrown at Assembler.cpp:871:
Method Assembler::assemble() failed because:
Optimizer failed with message: SimTK Exception thrown at InteriorPointOptimizer.cpp:261:
Optimizer failed: Ipopt: Infeasible problem detected (status 2)
Assembly error tolerance achieved: 0.00309309164491747 required: 1e-005.
at org.opensim.modeling.opensimModelJNI.OpenSimContext_processModelMarkerPlacer__SWIG_0(Native Method)
at org.opensim.modeling.OpenSimContext.processModelMarkerPlacer(OpenSimContext.java:329)
at org.opensim.tracking.ScaleToolModel$ScaleToolWorker.construct(ScaleToolModel.java:348)
at org.opensim.swingui.SwingWorker$2.run(SwingWorker.java:108)
[catch] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Someone knows about this? I am using Lerner (2015) knee model and trying to use the scale factors that the authors used in the example for scale process avalailable in the repository.

Tags: