Help With Vicon data and Scaling

Provide easy-to-use, extensible software for modeling, simulating, controlling, and analyzing the neuromusculoskeletal system.
Anna Yeakel

Help With Vicon data and Scaling

Post by Anna Yeakel » Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:57 am

Hello, I'm an undergrad student assisting with a project involving the use of OpenSim. I'm brand new to OpenSim, musculoskeletal modeling, and anything like this. I'm using Vicon Motion capture and am struggling to figure out how to get .xml files for scaling models. I've tried running some of the MatLab codes provided for download to create .xml and .mot as well from a .c3d file, but this is not working. How can I do this? Also, the data I'm currently working with does not include any force plate data, so I was wondering if that's a reason why I'm having trouble.

soroosh bagheri

Re: Help With Vicon data and Scaling

Post by soroosh bagheri » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:58 am

Hi, You can use http://c3dtools.com/ to convert c3d to .trc and .mot, if you have any problem let me know, please.

Anna Yeakel

Post by Anna Yeakel » Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:18 pm

I've tried that website but it won't take the .c3d file I exported from Vicon. When it prompts me to select a file from my computer, the file I'm trying to use isn't highlighted to be used and when I try and drag it in, it just doesn't take it.

soroosh bagheri

Post by soroosh bagheri » Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:55 am

Please, send your file to soroosh.b.k@gmail.com. I will check it.