CMC error: Using RRA controls

Provide easy-to-use, extensible software for modeling, simulating, controlling, and analyzing the neuromusculoskeletal system.
Amanda Vinson

CMC error: Using RRA controls

Post by Amanda Vinson » Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:00 pm

Hi there,

I am interested in using my RRA controls file when running CMC. I have implemented the following syntax:

<!--File containing the controls output by RRA. These can be used to place constraints on the residuals during CMC.-->
<rra_controls_file> </rra_controls_file>

- First off, do I use the .sto controls file or the .xml controls file? I have tried both files and get the same error message below:

Fatal Error: Function is not (fully) implemented (function = OpenSim::CMCTool::constructRRAControlSet, file = D:\a\opensim-gui\opensim-gui\opensim-core\OpenSim\Tools\CMCTool.cpp, line = 1000)

What am I missing or doing incorrectly when trying to implement this? How do I get CMC to run using the RRA controls?

Thank you!

Tags:

Carmichael Ong

Re: CMC error: Using RRA controls

Post by Carmichael Ong » Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:18 pm

Typically, users won't use any RRA controls in CMC, so this tag is usually left empty. It looks like the code also intentionally will throw the message that you're seeing regardless of what file is given to reflect this: https://github.com/opensim-org/opensim- ... l.cpp#L996