Report constraint reactions IAA

Provide easy-to-use, extensible software for modeling, simulating, controlling, and analyzing the neuromusculoskeletal system.
Pia Stefanek

Report constraint reactions IAA

Post by Pia Stefanek » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:05 am

Hi,

I am working with the model 'Gait10dof18musc'. I am interested in the muscle contributions to the accelerations, so I performed a Induced Acceleration Analysis. To run the IAA I think I need to add the Rolling on Surface Constraint. I made a Setup File, which I attached to this message. I also added the controls file and the states file (from CMC), the reserve actuators file and the external loads file to the IAA tool. I also clicked: report constraint reactions. If I report the constraint reactions they have to be almost identical to the ground reaction forces of the external load file to know that everything runs correctly and that the results of the IAA are valid. Is this correct?

If I compare the ground reaction force of the constraint reactions (total_ground_force_ground_Fx,total_ground_force_ground_Fy, total_ground_force_ground_Fz) with the ground reaction force of the external load file (ground_force_vx,ground_force_vy,ground_force_vz), I get similar results. I attached a picture.

If I compare the ground reaction Moments of the constraint reactions (total_ground_force_ground_Mx,total_ground_force_ground_My, total_ground_force_ground_Mz) with the ground reaction moments of the external load file (
ground_torque_x, ground_torque_y, ground_torque_z), I get completely different results. I attached pitcures too.

Can anyone tell me why this Problem occurs?
I really hope someone can Help me.

Regards
Pia
Attachments
Mz.JPG
Mz.JPG (40.48 KiB) Viewed 186 times
My.JPG
My.JPG (43.63 KiB) Viewed 186 times
Mx.JPG
Mx.JPG (44.37 KiB) Viewed 186 times
VergleichGRF.JPG
VergleichGRF.JPG (52.25 KiB) Viewed 186 times