No "Events" in the walking subfolders of the sessionData

Provide a complete, user friendly and highly configurable tool to automatically process experimental motion data from different laboratories for their use into neuromusculoskeletal software.
Aseel Ghazwan

No "Events" in the walking subfolders of the sessionData

Post by Aseel Ghazwan » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:16 am

Hi all,

I'm trying to use MOtoNMS toolbox with my patient’s data. Before running the C3D2MAT_btk step, I defined gait events in visual 3d.
Then when I running the “C3D2MAT_btk.m”, a session folder was created which have static and walking subfolders. These subfolders including: AnaloData, FPdata, and Markers. There is no “Events” file!
I've attached a screenshot for one of the walking subfolder contents if it could be helpful.
Untitled.png
Also, when I tried to run “getC3Devents.m” in the “private” subfolder of “C3D2MAT_btk” folder, they told me that there is no event saved in it!!!
Could you please help me with this issue?

Thank you in advance,
Aseel.

Alice Mantoan

Re: No "Events" in the walking subfolders of the sessionData

Post by Alice Mantoan » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:58 am

Dear Aseel,

it might be a problem related to the storing of events in C3D files with Visual 3D.

Could you please check if gait events have been properly defined in your C3D input files using a tool different from Visual 3D, such as Mokka (http://biomechanical-toolkit.github.io/mokka/index.html) or MLSviewer (https://www.motion-labs.com/index_downloads.html)?

If you want, I can have a look for you, just attach or send me by email one of your C3D file.

Please, let me know.
Kind regards,
Alice

Aseel Ghazwan

Re: No "Events" in the walking subfolders of the sessionData

Post by Aseel Ghazwan » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:07 am

Hi Alice,

Thanks for your reply. I'm a bit confused for defining the Events. In one of the walking file, as shown in the attached screenshot, you can see there is "Event_Label" in the Signals and Events.
I tried to attach the C3d file to check if the Events are defined or not, but the extension c3d is not allowed for attachment!!
v3d.png

Thanks in advence,
Aseel