EMGLabels file

Provide a complete, user friendly and highly configurable tool to automatically process experimental motion data from different laboratories for their use into neuromusculoskeletal software.
Julian Atkinson

EMGLabels file

Post by Julian Atkinson » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:13 am

Hi there

I am not totally sure if I should ask this question here or in the CEINMS or OPENSIM forum. In the MOtoNMS user guide it describes the EMG labels file as data labels that would be required for other applications (example given below). I also have had a look at all the input files. My question is where the Output labels in the examples was found? Does CEINMS/Opensim specifically require certain names to be used? Where would I find these requirements?

"For example, CEINMS software used fixed labels for each EMG signal in input, that usually differ from those assigned during the acquisition session."

Kind regards,
Julian Atkinson

Shivangi Giri

Re: EMGLabels file

Post by Shivangi Giri » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:54 am

Hello Julian,
Need help in running MOtoNMS tool. The issue is that C3D2Mat.m does not read all EMG data into AnalogData.mat file because of which elaborationInterface.m throws error saying "Improper assignment with rectangular empty matrix.

Error in elaborationFileCreation (line 511)
EMGLabelsIndex(i)=find(strcmp(EMGSet.EMG(i).C3DLabel,AnalogDataLabels));"
I defined the EMGLabels file as they have done it in the TestData folder. Is there anything I can check to resolve this error.
Looking forward to your help.

Regards,
Shivangi