scale tool crash

The purpose of this project is to provide a model of the human knee capable of resolving medial and lateral tibiofemoral contact forces.

The model will be released upon publication of the manuscript describing its development.
Alexandre Pelegrinelli

scale tool crash

Post by Alexandre Pelegrinelli » Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:32 am

Hi colleagues,

I am trying to do a scale process in Opensim (GUI) and when I insert some scale factors in two specific bodies (only for sagittal_articulation_frame_r and med_cond_r) , the Opensim crash and the scaling process is "executing" forever.

With this problem I have error message:

java.lang.RuntimeException: AssemblySolver::assemble() Failed: SimTK Exception thrown at Assembler.cpp:871:
Method Assembler::assemble() failed because:
Optimizer failed with message: SimTK Exception thrown at InteriorPointOptimizer.cpp:261:
Optimizer failed: Ipopt: Infeasible problem detected (status 2)
Assembly error tolerance achieved: 0.00309309164491747 required: 1e-005.
at org.opensim.modeling.opensimModelJNI.OpenSimContext_processModelMarkerPlacer__SWIG_0(Native Method)
at org.opensim.modeling.OpenSimContext.processModelMarkerPlacer(OpenSimContext.java:329)
at org.opensim.tracking.ScaleToolModel$ScaleToolWorker.construct(ScaleToolModel.java:348)
at org.opensim.swingui.SwingWorker$2.run(SwingWorker.java:108)
[catch] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Someone knows about this? I am trying to use the scale factors that the authors used in the example for scale process avalailable in the repository.