scaling problem...

Provide easy-to-use, extensible software for modeling, simulating, controlling, and analyzing the neuromusculoskeletal system.
Justin Creps

Re: scaling problem...

Post by Justin Creps » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:09 pm

Ayman,

Thank you for the quick response. I installed version 3.01 and, unfortunately, the problem persists. I get the exact same results when running from the tools menu (times out while saying "executing scaling") and now the command prompt method gives me the error "The program can't start because osimTool_d.dill is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

Any thoughts?

Thanks again,

Justin

brian soe

Post by brian soe » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:13 pm

I found that re-installing OpenSim to a different system file worked. For instance, I originally installed to C:\Program Files\OpenSim 3.2\, and re-installed in the default C:\OpenSim 3.2\

I think there are some user setting files that do not get deleted when doing an uninstall. I tried uninstalling, deleting the program files folder, running CCleaner, and restarting, but with no luck. Only re-installing in a separate folder fixed the issue.

Cheers,
Brian

Evan Schuster

Post by Evan Schuster » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:28 pm

I am running OpenSim 3.3 and I am having a similar problem. I load the scale subject01_Setup_Scale.xml file but when I click "Run" I get the "Exectuing Scaling" prompt at the bottom of my screen running indefinitely.

Thomas Uchida

Post by Thomas Uchida » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:20 pm

I load the scale subject01_Setup_Scale.xml file but when I click "Run" I get the "Exectuing Scaling" prompt at the bottom of my screen running indefinitely.
The same issue was reported on another thread (viewtopicPhpbb.php?f=91&t=5961). Have you tried Ayman's suggestions?