Intensity probe size

Provides a system for patient-specific cardiovascular modeling and simulation.
Jenny Lin

Intensity probe size

Post by Jenny Lin » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:03 pm

Hi,
I am wondering if there is a way to change the size of the intensity probe because when I am trying to make 2D segments, the intensity probe is too small to see the lumen. I am using ultrasound data that I have collected for a class. I have a screenshot of the issue but somehow it does not seem to be uploading here. Basically I need more area to be shown in the 2D windows so that I can make appropriate segments.
Thanks!!
Jenny

Adam Updegrove

Re: Intensity probe size

Post by Adam Updegrove » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:08 am

Hi Jenny,

You should be able to do this by going to Display tab. Then you can use General->Reslice Dims to reset the dimension size of the resize window. Then if you clear and redisplay the intensity probe and the 2D reslice windows, you should be able to do this. Let me know if you have trouble doing this.

Thanks!

The SimVascular Development Team

Jenny Lin

Post by Jenny Lin » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:20 am

I am not sure how to navigate to the "display" tab that you are referring to. I see in the "work menus" that there is a "displays subtabs" and "general" is checked. But I can't find the General --> reslice dims? I looked at all the tabs in the 3D window and the intensity and potential windows and I couldn't find reslice dims...Could you describe in more detail how I can get to this option?
Thanks!!!
Jenny

Jenny Lin

Post by Jenny Lin » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:37 am

Nevermind I found it! it does work. I think I just have to fix my path.
Thanks!
Jenny