emg.mot file

Provides an easy to use toolbox, compatible with OpenSim, for the estimation of the human lower extremity muscle and joint dynamics.
sariah Mghames

emg.mot file

Post by sariah Mghames » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:09 am

Hello,

When i run ceinmsCalibrate on testData provided by ceinms or on my own data, the emg.mot file can't be opened(i got this message). Does anyone knows the cause behind ?

Thanks in advance

Sariah

sariah Mghames

Re: emg.mot file

Post by sariah Mghames » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:46 am

Hello,

maybe the problem is defining the program that should open emg.mot file from the command prompt. It should be MOtoNMS which should be configured. I didn't configured MOtoNMS because i got previously the emg data a priori(not from MOtoNMS) and i replaced them in an already existing .mot file

If anyone had an idea about, it will be a great help

Thanks
Sariah

Claudio Pizzolato

Post by Claudio Pizzolato » Tue May 02, 2017 4:33 pm

Hi Sariah,

even if we have solved this via mail, I'm posting anyway for future users that may encounter a similar problem. I think you solved the problem by removing blank spaces in the path, right?

sariah Mghames

Post by sariah Mghames » Mon May 22, 2017 9:34 am

Hi Claudio,

In fact the problem is not related to blank spaces in path, at least not my case.
It was even simpler but I didn't thought about at first: I had at first the installation directory of the setup/configuration... files of Test data or even my own data on the desktop. When i put all these files in Downloads path the prob was solved and emg.mot was successfully read.

Best