Blending_&_Conversion_to_Paraview_Error_&_Save_Error

Provides a system for patient-specific cardiovascular modeling and simulation.
Taehak Kang

Blending_&_Conversion_to_Paraview_Error_&_Save_Error

Post by Taehak Kang » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:18 am

Just as in the post title, Blending of several(about 9 walls connected to each other. ex: wall 1 to 5, 2 to 4, but not from 1 to 4) walls causes the simvascular.exe to crash. works in single connection, and I chose only the walls that meet each other. Sometimes it works but even the caps are blended with the walls too. I don't know how to solve this problem... the model has 2 inlets and 6 outlets.(ICA-MCA-ACOM-ACA with MCAs 2 outputs each)
Conversion Error occurs when everything including simulations are done. simsvpost(?) crashes. and when it even does get converted, the results shown in Paraview is weird like (Pressure(?)) with white surfaces(no result I guess).
Also, it seems simvascular does not save the projects for prolonged usage... I don't know maybe I did something wrong but even pressing the save button does not save your simulation result. Sometimes even mesh elements say 0(zero) nodes/elements etc when the files in the directory already has the mesh files. Simulation files should be run again to be used in Paraview. I am quite desperate.... Thank you for reading all these...

Taehak Kang

Re: Blending_&_Conversion_to_Paraview_Error_&_Save_Error

Post by Taehak Kang » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:50 am

Also, The model showed several caps and walls. The sad thing is that one of the caps (ex. cap_3) has 2 faces(one inlet and one outlet)... is there any way to separate caps that already are auto-generated by simvascular?

Taehak Kang

Post by Taehak Kang » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:27 am

And... when I try to mesh it it says CORE ERROR message saying you got more tuples than cells. by roughly 30%...

Hongzhi Lan

Post by Hongzhi Lan » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:42 am

Hi Taehak,

Can you share the project with me? I'll take a look. Also, for simulation, only jobs are saved to .sjb files when you click "Save Projects", since simulation results files are created during simulation and there is no need to save those already existing files.

Thanks,
Hongzhi
SimVascular Development Team