CMC Algorithm

Provide easy-to-use, extensible software for modeling, simulating, controlling, and analyzing the neuromusculoskeletal system.
Ali Khalilianmotamed Bonab

CMC Algorithm

Post by Ali Khalilianmotamed Bonab » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:04 am

Dear All,
Hi,
I want to first of all install and use CFSQP optimizer solver. I would appreciate you if you help me about its installation (I have a license).

Secondly, I want to put limit on reserved torques magnitudes. If it is possible, I would be grateful if you let me know how should I do it?

Thanks,
Ali.

Tags:

Thomas Uchida

Re: CMC Algorithm

Post by Thomas Uchida » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:59 am

I want to put limit on reserved torques magnitudes. If it is possible, I would be grateful if you let me know how should I do it?
The purpose of the reserve actuators is to ensure the desired kinematics are tracked; constraining the magnitudes of the reserves is not recommended. If the reserves are unacceptably high, you could try decreasing tracking weights for coordinates with low error. Also see the "Best Practices and Troubleshooting Tips" section of the "Getting Started with CMC" page in the User's Guide: https://simtk-confluence.stanford.edu/d ... ootingTips.

Ali Khalilianmotamed Bonab

Post by Ali Khalilianmotamed Bonab » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:09 am

Thank you, professor, for your clarifications.

I would appreciate you if you give a small instruction or link about how should I install or add CFSQP optimizer solver.

Additionally, we are interested in learning about each of these solvers feature and it would be great if you let us know about the links or any referred references for these IPOPT and CFSQP optimizer Solvers.

Sincerely Yours,
Ali.

Thomas Uchida

Post by Thomas Uchida » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:24 am

how should I install or add CFSQP optimizer solver
If I recall correctly, at one point you could simply drop the .dll into the bin directory.
we are interested in learning about each of these solvers feature and it would be great if you let us know about the links or any referred references for these IPOPT and CFSQP optimizer Solvers
I would try Google (or Google Scholar). There's also some information here: https://simtk-confluence.stanford.edu/d ... Optimizers.