GUI Scripting

Provide easy-to-use, extensible software for modeling, simulating, controlling, and analyzing the neuromusculoskeletal system.
Ali Khalilianmotamed Bonab

GUI Scripting

Post by Ali Khalilianmotamed Bonab » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:04 am

To whom it may concern,

I want to code my actuator in GUI which I need to import libraries.
Importing libraries, which is compatible with Jython, is not available in python.
I would appreciate if you give me a instruction about how I should write script in python such that I can compile it in GUI.
Should I use another and special environment for scripting in Jython?
If I should switch to Jython Editor, is it possible to import the libraries on that editor?
Furthermore, I would appreciate if you provide me some examples of codes to add actuators and probes in GUI environment.

The third Issue that I am facing is in Python.

I am trying to enable visualizer in Python however as I command ("myModel.setUseVisualizer(True)"), I am facing with error (" The Simbody Visualizer class protocol version 33 is not compatible with simbody-visualizer protocol 34; this may be an installation problem. Can't continue.
(Required condition 'SimVersion == ProtocolVersion' was not met.)"). I could not figure out how should I fix this problem. So, it should be great if you help me about this issue.

I am looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
Sincerely,
Ali.

Tags: