Hybrid mode error

Provides an easy to use toolbox, compatible with OpenSim, for the estimation of the human lower extremity muscle and joint dynamics.
Graham Henderson

Hybrid mode error

Post by Graham Henderson » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:42 am

Hi,

I would be really grateful for any help with this problem.

Basically, when I run CEINMS in hybrid mode I get this error:

Error: the number of muscle excitations is different from the number of MTUs in the model
Found 0 excitations and 27 MTUs

I can however run CEINMS in openloop mode and it runs no problem suggesting that there isn't an issue accessing the excitations in the emg.mot file. Does anyone have any suggestions what is causing the error?

Thanks,

Graham

Claudio Pizzolato

Re: Hybrid mode error

Post by Claudio Pizzolato » Tue May 02, 2017 4:37 pm

Hi Graham,

I apologise for the late response, but I was on leave. I'm not sure what the problem could be, but if you are willing to share your data I can give it a look and try to solve the issue. However, all your data and xml should be configured using relative paths, so I can run it straight away without need to reconfigure anything.

Cheers
Claudio

leona sun

Re: Hybrid mode error

Post by leona sun » Sun May 05, 2019 1:36 am

Hi, Graham!
I have the exact same problem now. It works well in openloop mode and gives me the similar error in hybrid mode.
So how do you solve it in the end? Could you please share it to me? It will really do a lot of help to me and I will really appreciate it.
Thank you very much and looking forward to your reply.

Lixin