Modification of Wrist Model to include all the movements of the fingers. Public Forum

The ¨Wrist Model¨ reported by Gonzalez in Opensim have 10 degrees of freedom, and a total of 23 actuator muscles, with movement in the forearm, wrist, thumb and Index, as the purpose of our investigation is to evaluate the complete movement of a real hand in simulation.
SimTK Admin
Site Admin

Modification of Wrist Model to include all the movements of the fingers. Public Forum

Post by SimTK Admin » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:19 am

Welcome to the Modification of Wrist Model to include all the movements of the fingers. public forum. Feel free to browse or search the topics for helpful information, or post a topic of your own.

Xin Chen

Re: Modification of Wrist Model to include all the movements of the fingers. Public Forum

Post by Xin Chen » Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:55 am

Hello, when I use opensim4.3 to open wristmod2prueb2.osim in the Modify_wrist_model folder, I get the following error:

Model 'WristModel has inconsistencies:

Coordinate 'deviation' was labeled as 'Rotational but was found to be 'Coupled' based on the jointdefinition.

Coordinate 'flexion' was labeled as 'Rotational' but was found to be 'Coupled' based on the jointdefinition.

Is this normal? So what should I do?

All answers will help, thanks for your answer!