Integral command problem in Matlab scripting

Provide easy-to-use, extensible software for modeling, simulating, controlling, and analyzing the neuromusculoskeletal system.
Akito Fukunishi

Integral command problem in Matlab scripting

Post by Akito Fukunishi » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:14 am

Hello,

I am attempting to get some variable values of muscle dynamics of "MoBL ARMS UPPER LIMB MODEL" with Matlab. This OpenSim model adopts "Schutte1993Muscle_Depreciated" as the muscle dynamics model.
Therefore, I used a command "Manager. integrate(time)" for integral and some variable value acquisition commands such as "getFiberVelocity(state)" after that as usual (this command flow works well when I use a model with "Thelen2003" muscle model !). However, when it comes to using a model with the "Schutte1993Muscle_Depreciated" muscle model, Matlab returns an error when I try to use velocity relevant commands such as "getFiberVelocity(state)" and dynamics relevant commands such as "getFiberForce(state)" because the stage in getChacheEntry just after "Manager. integrate(time)" remains to be Velocity stage.

Why does this error occur? Although I checked some codes in Github, I can't tell what is the causes.