Regarding scale setup file

Provide easy-to-use, extensible software for modeling, simulating, controlling, and analyzing the neuromusculoskeletal system.
Jobin Geevarghese ThampI

Regarding scale setup file

Post by Jobin Geevarghese ThampI » Wed May 25, 2022 12:42 pm

Hi, I have a doubt. Can scaling be done only in static file?. I tried to create a scale setup file so, in that do we need to specify only our .trc file name or do we have to give the entire path? and my 2nd doubt is while creating an XML file for marker set how do we get the location of the marker, like how its specified in the example? and also In that marker setup file we have to provide the names of all markers and location right?.

Tags:

Junwei Sun

Re: Regarding scale setup file

Post by Junwei Sun » Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:21 pm

I am having the same questions. Can anyone please help??

Ayman Habib

Re: Regarding scale setup file

Post by Ayman Habib » Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:08 pm

Hello,

I strongly recommend you read the user guide page on Scaling (link below) and to let us know if you have specific questions
https://simtk-confluence.stanford.edu/d ... Scale+Tool

I would also strongly advise against posing questions on the forum without specific topic "e.g. Regarding ..." since it makes it hard for the community to know if they can answer the question or to find existing answers on the user forum later on. "Can scaling be done only in static file?" is a perfectly fine specific question to ask and the answer to it is yes. Generally the actual motion doesn't matter, only the presence of markers and distance between marker pairs.

Hope this helps,
-Ayman