CMC tool, ControlConstraints problem

Provide easy-to-use, extensible software for modeling, simulating, controlling, and analyzing the neuromusculoskeletal system.
Carlo Carraro

CMC tool, ControlConstraints problem

Post by Carlo Carraro » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:02 am

I'm using the 'FullBodyModel_Hamner2010_v2_0' model and I'm trying to apply the CMC tool after I have already applied the scale, IK and RRA tools. I am really struggling with the CMC tool because it never reaches a solution, it stops always at some point saying 'Unable to find a feasible solution at time = 2.795.
Model cannot generate the forces necessary to achieve the target acceleration.'
So, I'm asking if there are some ways to solve this problem because I have already tried everything the software or the documentation suggested.
Now, what I am trying to do is to modify my control constraints file. Because without it I can reach a solution but unfortunately, even if at a first glance it looks good, if I apply the analyze tool to study this solution the results makes no sense (I'm checking the joint reaction loads at level of the hip joint, where the moments should be 0 but they are not). Do you have any suggestion or advice on how I should modify my control constraints file?

Tags: