Component 'foo' could not find 'tibia_r' of type Component

Provide easy-to-use, extensible software for modeling, simulating, controlling, and analyzing the neuromusculoskeletal system.
Aldrin Padua

Component 'foo' could not find 'tibia_r' of type Component

Post by Aldrin Padua » Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:42 am

Hi! Newbie here. I am trying to simulate the motion in my motion file to my model. Everything works fine when I select ground as references for "Force Expressed in" and "Point Expressed in." However, when I try to change it, for example, "tibia_r", I get below error.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Component 'foo' could not find 'femur_r' of type Component. Make sure a component exists at this path and that it is of the correct type.
Thrown at Component.h:770 in getComponent().
at org.opensim.modeling.opensimCommonJNI.Component_getComponent(Native Method)
at org.opensim.modeling.Component.getComponent(Component.java:491)
at org.opensim.view.experimentaldata.MotionObjectBodyPoint.setPoint(MotionObjectBodyPoint.java:102)
at org.opensim.view.experimentaldata.MotionObjectPointForce.updateDecorations(MotionObjectPointForce.java:192)
at org.opensim.view.experimentaldata.AnnotatedMotion.updateDecorations(AnnotatedMotion.java:530)
at org.opensim.view.motions.MotionDisplayer.applyStatesToModel(MotionDisplayer.java:656)
at org.opensim.view.motions.MotionDisplayer.applyTimeToModel(MotionDisplayer.java:639)
at org.opensim.view.motions.MotionDisplayer.applyTimeToModel(MotionDisplayer.java:642)
at org.opensim.view.motions.MasterMotionModel.applyTime(MasterMotionModel.java:94)
at org.opensim.view.motions.MasterMotionModel.setTime(MasterMotionModel.java:290)
at org.opensim.view.motions.MasterMotionModel.advanceTime(MasterMotionModel.java:303)
at org.opensim.view.motions.MotionControlJPanel$RealTimePlayActionListener.actionPerformed(MotionControlJPanel.java:95)
at javax.swing.Timer.fireActionPerformed(Timer.java:313)
at javax.swing.Timer$DoPostEvent.run(Timer.java:245)
at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:311)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:758)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:703)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:74)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:728)
at org.netbeans.core.TimableEventQueue.dispatchEvent(TimableEventQueue.java:136)
[catch] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:205)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)
This happens for all other parts but the ground. Any idea on how to fix this? Thank you.

Tags: