Generating Simulated Multi-Set Kinematic TRC Data for Inverse Dynamics Simulations in OpenSim 4.3

Provide easy-to-use, extensible software for modeling, simulating, controlling, and analyzing the neuromusculoskeletal system.
chen yaru

Generating Simulated Multi-Set Kinematic TRC Data for Inverse Dynamics Simulations in OpenSim 4.3

Post by chen yaru » Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:19 am

Hello OpenSim Community,

I am currently engaged with OpenSim 4.3 for conducting inverse dynamics simulations. Due to specific requirements of my experimental setup, I find myself in need of generating simulated kinematic trajectory data for multiple groups of marker points (in .trc format). This requirement arises from the necessity to simulate conditions that are not feasible to capture through physical motion capture techniques.

As I navigate this aspect of my project, I am seeking guidance on the best practices for achieving the generation of these simulated .trc data sets.

Any insights, suggestions, or references to relevant documentation and examples would be immensely appreciated. I am particularly interested in any scripts, plugins, or external software recommendations that integrate well with OpenSim for the purpose of simulating marker trajectories.

Thank you in advance for your support and advice.

I look forward to engaging with the community on this topic and am eager to explore the solutions you might share.

Best regards,

Yaru chen

Tags: